ETSI's Centre for Testing and Interoperability and the Open SourceMANO Community have organized the OSM MR#13 Hackfest on 18-19 October 2022. The event was run face-to-face at the Network X event in Amsterdam, Netherlands, followed by the ETSI TeraFlowSDN Hackfest on 20 October 2022.
Participation in ETSI Hackfests is free and open to all upon Registration. Registration to the OSM-MR#13 Hackfest granted free access to the Network X event (Expo Pass).
The event took the form of several tutorials on 18 & 19 October from 11:00 to 17:00. Some tutorials were on theory and some hands-on practice, to be run on a remote lab environment were made available to participants on-site.
This edition was featuring OSM Release TWELVE.
For the latest agenda please click on the link below where you will find further information:
- The Hackfest's agenda is available on the event's WIKI: OSM MR13 Hackfest WIKI
Who could attend:
- Network Operators and Service providers, who wanted to get first-hand operational experience with OSM
- VNF vendors, who wanted to onboard their VNF in OSM following best practices
- System Integrators, who wanted to develop their expertise with OSM
- Academia and Universities, who were using or considering OSM as a platform for their research activities in networking
- Experimented developers and users who wanted to share and test with the community
Registration was mandatory.
Participants could check the prerequisites to get ready for this Hackfest.