ETSI's Centre for Testing and Interoperability and the TeraFlowSDN Community are organizing the first TFS Hackfest on 20 October 2022. The event will be held face-to-face during the Network X event in Amsterdam, Netherlands, following the ETSI OSM MR#13 Hackfest on 18-19 October 2022.
Participation in ETSI Hackfests is free and open to all upon Registration. Registration to the TFS Hackfest #1 grants free access to the Network X event (Expo Pass).
The event will take the form of a tutorial on 20 October from 11:00 to 17:00. Some tutorials will be on theory and some hands-on practice, to be run on the participants own laptop.
This edition will be featuring TeraFlow Release 1 allowing participants to get hands on experience with TeraFlowSDN.
For the latest agenda please click on the link below where you will find further information:
- The Hackfest's agenda is available on the event's WIKI: TFS Hackfest 1 WIKI
Who should attend:
- Network Operators and Service providers, who want to get first-hand operational experience with TeraFlowSDN Controller
- System Integrators, who want to develop their expertise with TeraFlowSDN
- Academia and Universities, who are using or considering TeraFLowSDN as a platform for their research activities in networking
- TeraFlowSDN developers and users who want to share and test with the community
Registration is mandatory.
Please check the latest prerequisites to get ready for this Hackfest.