ETSI's Centre for Testing and Interoperability and the TeraFlowSDN Community have organized the first TFS Hackfest on 20 October 2022. The event was held face-to-face during the Network X event in Amsterdam, Netherlands, following the ETSI OSM MR#13 Hackfest on 18-19 October 2022.
Participation in ETSI Hackfests is free and open to all upon Registration. Registration to the TFS Hackfest #1 granted free access to the Network X event (Expo Pass).
The event took the form of a tutorial on 20 October from 11:00 to 17:00. Some tutorials were on theory and some hands-on practice, were run on the participants own laptop.
This edition was featuring TeraFlow Release 1 allowing participants to get hands on experience with TeraFlowSDN.
For the latest agenda please click on the link below where you will find further information:
- The Hackfest's agenda is available on the event's WIKI: TFS Hackfest 1 WIKI
Who could attend:
- Network Operators and Service providers, who wanted to get first-hand operational experience with TeraFlowSDN Controller
- System Integrators, who wanted to develop their expertise with TeraFlowSDN
- Academia and Universities, who were using or considering TeraFLowSDN as a platform for their research activities in networking
- TeraFlowSDN developers and users who wanted to share and test with the community
Registration was mandatory.
Participants could check the latest prerequisites to get ready for this Hackfest.
- TFS WIKI: TFS Hackfest 1 WIKI
- TFS Website: https://tfs.etsi.org/
- OSM MR#13 Hackfest @Network X event on 18-19 October 2022.