ETSI's Centre for Testing and Interoperability and the Open SourceMANO Community are organizing the OSM MR#13 Hackfest on 18-19 October 2022. The event will be run face-to-face at the Network X event in Amsterdam, Netherlands, followed by the ETSI TeraFlowSDN Hackfest on 20 October 2022.
Participation in ETSI Hackfests is free and open to all upon Registration. Registration to the OSM-MR#13 Hackfest grants free access to the Network X event (Expo Pass).
The event will take the form of several tutorials on 18 & 19 October from 11:00 to 17:00. Some tutorials will be on theory and some hands-on practice, to be run on a remote lab environment made available to participants on-site.
This edition will be featuring OSM Release TWELVE.
For the latest agenda please click on the link below where you will find further information:
- The Hackfest's agenda is available on the event's WIKI: OSM MR13 Hackfest WIKI
Who should attend:
- Network Operators and Service providers, who want to get first-hand operational experience with OSM
- VNF vendors, who want to onboard their VNF in OSM following best practices
- System Integrators, who want to develop their expertise with OSM
- Academia and Universities, who are using or considering OSM as a platform for their research activities in networking
- Experimented developers and users who want to share and test with the community
Registration is mandatory.
Please check the prerequisites to get ready for this Hackfest.