oneM2M, and ETSI as a founding partner, are participating in the upcoming Edge Computing Expo North America on 17-18 May 2023 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA! Join Bob Flynn, Vice-chair of TDE Working Group who will be the Chairperson for the Day 2 conference: Optimzing the Edge.
Bob Flynn, Vice-chair of TDE Working Group, oneM2M, will chair the chair and speak in the session Optimizing the Edge, at 10:30am on 18 May 2023.
Edge Computing Expo North America is the leading event and conference exploring the latest within: The Evolution of Edge | Edge Deployment | Digital Twin | Robotics & Computer Vision | Future Progressions | Accelerating Transformation and so much more.
- Edge-Computing a New Way to Interact with Human and Computers in The Metaverse
- Accelerating Transformation with Edge Computing
- Leveraging the Edge to Reduce Costs and Enhance Functionality
- Importance of Edge Computing for a Successful AI Machine Learning (AI ML) and Advanced Analytics Strategy
- Edge in the Hyper-Distributed Modern Enterprise Applications Era
- Zero-touch Edge-to-anyWhere Operations.. and so many more!
More information including agenda and registration is available here: https://edgecomputing-expo.com/northamerica/
The event organiser is offering ETSI members an extra 25% off all tickets to join the event! Register here: https://edgecomputing-expo.com/northamerica/ticket-information/ using the code ETSI-25 to save 25%.