The 7th ETSI/IQC Quantum Safe Cryptography Workshop organized by ETSI in partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS) will take place on 05 to 07 November 2019 at the Amazon Headquarters in Seattle, US.
The event will start with an Executive Track on 5 November and will be followed by an in depth Technical Track on 6-7 November 2019.
As we increasingly rely on cyber technologies, we are ever more vulnerable to cyber-attacks. The cybersecurity tools at the centre of protecting our business functions, connected devices and information assets from cyber threats rely on cryptographic tools and standards that will be broken by emerging quantum technologies.
A new suite of tools resilient to quantum computers must be standardized and deployed in order to maintain the availability and reliability of cyber systems and protect confidentiality and integrity.
This three-day workshop will bring together diverse participants in the quantum-safe cybersecurity community to facilitate the knowledge exchange and collaboration required to transition cyber infrastructures and business practices to make them safe in an era with quantum computers.
All three workshop days are free of charge and open to those who wish to learn more about how we are all affected by the fast-evolving race to build a quantum computer.
The 7th ETSI/IQC Quantum Safe Cryptography Workshop will be held in Amazon Web Services Headquarters in Seattle, US, in the: Amazon Meeting Center, 2031 7th Avenue, Seattle WA 98121WA 98121
The following hotels are located near Amazon's HQ.
When booking, mention that you are attending an Amazon sponsored event at The Meeting Center for possible alternate rate considerations. No room block has been organized.
Hyatt Regency Seattle – 808 Howell Street, Seattle, WA 98101 (5' walk)
Hyatt at Olive 8 - 1635 8th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 (6' walk)
The Westin Seattle - 1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 (5' walk)
Hotel Max - 620 Stewart St, Seattle, WA 98101 (Boutique-like hotel) (3' walk)
The Paramount Hotel - 724 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101 (6' walk)
Hilton Seattle - 1301 6th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 (10' walk)
- PC Chair: Michele Mosca, co-founder of IQC, University of Waterloo, Programme Committee Chair
- Jaya Baloo, CISO, KPN
- Johannes Buchmann, Prof. of Informatics and Mathematics, TU Darmstadt
- Matthew Campagna, Principal Engineer, Amazon Web Services (Host)
- Sonia Compans, Technical Officer, ETSI
- Donna Dodson, Chief Cybersecurity Advisor and Director of the National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence, NIST
- Nicolas Gisin, University of Geneva
- Mark Pecen, Approach Infinity, Inc.
- Bart Preneel, KU Leuven
- Masahide Sasaki, Director Quantum ICT Laboratory, NICT
- Andrew Shields, Assistant Managing Director of Toshiba Research Europe Ltd, Chair of ETSI ISG QKD
- Colin Whorlow, Head of International Standards, NCSC
- Hong Xiang, University of Chongqing
The following Posters will be presented during the coffee and lunch breaks on 6 and 7 November 2019.
- A low-cost and time-effective Approach for migration of legacy IP networks to Post-Quantum Security
Chugh Prashant, CDOT India
- Rapid Prototyping of PQC algorithms in FPGA using High level Synthesis (HLS) compiler tools
Gaur Deepak, CDOT India
- Post Quantum Cryptography and Quantum Resistant BlockChain
Kommadi Bhagvan, Architect Corner
- Performance metrics of Different PQC algorithms on ARM based Architecture
Mandal Sabyasachi, CDOT India
- Authenticated Key Exchange from Ring Learning with Errors
Ding Jintai, University of Cincinnati
- Adaptive, Scalable and Trusted Quantum Shield for the Nation
Anindita Banerjee, QuNu Labs Pvt. Ltd.
- Agility and Private Keys
Vladimir Soukharev, Infosec Global
Increase your company visibility!
Tabletops possibilities allocated on a first come first served basis exist. They are provided to companies who wish to be present during the event breaks.
The applicant will receive In the networking area,a table, 2 chairs, wifi and electricity.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you want to have more information.
Meet the following companies during the event!