Welcome to our latest ETSI members
Welcome to those new ETSI members that joined The Standards People on 22 September 2022.
ETSI Seminar in Webinar format
You may view the different modules from the ETSI Seminar page.
My ETSI online account
Representatives of ETSI members may apply for an ETSI online account (username and password), which they can then use to access information on the ETSI Member Portal which is restricted to members.
Apply for an ETSI online account (username & password)
Update my personal contact details in the ETSI database
My organization's membership data
(Links on this page are available only to Official or Financial Contacts of ETSI Members)
Each ETSI member designates an official contact and a financial contact who receive the right to manage their membership details.
Official Contacts can perform the following actions:
- View and modify member organization's general information (name, address, phone/fax number, URL, category, etc.)
- Change the name of my organization (new legal entity further to merging, acquisition…etc.)
- Change the name of the official, voting or financial contacts
- Remove delegates representing the member organization
- Request an account for a new delegate representing the member organization
Official and Financial Contacts can perform the following actions:
- View and modify the financial information related to the organization's membership (invoice address, ECRT declaration, download current invoice, online payment of membership fees)
[Button: 'Finance Details']
- Notify ETSI of the intention to resign from the membership (before 30 September to become effective at the end of the year. Otherwise the membership including the payment of the annual member contribution or fee shall continue until the end of the year following - please refer to Article 1.4.1 of the Rules of Procedure in the Directives on the Portal)
Contact the ETSI membership administration & care team for assistance with any of these topics.
Any ETSI member may join 3GPP. Please consult the 3GPP website membership page for details.
Any ETSI member may join the oneM2M Partnership Project. Please consult the oneM2M website for details.
To join an ETSI ISG, please contact the ETSI ISG support team.
Download published ETSI standards via the ETSI Standards Search.
Apply for an ETSI online account to access information on the ETSI Member Portal which is restricted to members.
On the ETSI Member Portal, log in using your ETSI OnLine account username and password, and select the Technical Body you are interested in. Then:
- View the list of upcoming meetings and register to attend
- View the contact details of the chair and other officials
- View the list of current work items and download the latest drafts. View the documents (contributions) presented to the most recent meeting, etc.
- Subscribe to a Technical Body's e-mail/membership list
- View contact details for ETSI Technical Body support staff
- View all ETSI meetings in the Meeting Calendar database
- Explore the ETSI Work Programme database
ETSI Official contacts and Voting contacts can vote on ETSI Standards and ETSI Guides and provide comments via the eApproval application.
The following guides are available from the ETSI Portal to help members receive the most value from their ETSI membership: