Principal conference for network transformation in USA, New Network & Services Automation with NFV+SDN
ETSI is pleased to endorse the fifth annual Network Transformation Congress, taking place from 29 April – 1 May 2019 in San Jose, California, USA.
To keep up with this fast-developing sector and continue to bring the industry fresh content and relevant in network innovation, Layer123 officially renamed their NFV World Congress held in San Jose, USA. As large-scale operators accelerate deployment of SDN, NFV, and automation, they progress towards pervasive transformations of their networks, operations, as well as their organizations.
The event tackles head-on the real-world issues operators and vendors alike are encountering on the journey towards network transformation. Senior technologists, business leaders, product managers, and architects alike will benefit from a candid, fearless discussion of both technology and business challenges.
- Network Innovations and Advances
- Cloud Innovations
- Service Automation and Management
- The Human Side
- What’s on the Horizon?
- Michael Howard, Senior Research Director and Advisor, Carrier Networks, Technology, Media & Telecom, IHS Markit
- Pascal Menezes, CTO, MEF Forum
- Peter Willlis, Chief Researcher, Data Networks, BT
- David Boswarthick, Director CSC, ETSI
- Mattias Fridstrom, VP and Chief Evangelist, Telia
- Diego R. Lopez, Senior Technology Expert, Telefónica
- David Artunedo, CEO, OnLife Networks
- Tetsuya Nakamura, Principal Systems Architect, CableLabs/ETSI
- David Amzallag, Strategic Advisor and Technology Creator, Independent
- Ichiro Fukuda, VP of Engineering and Chief Architect, NTT Innovation Institute
- Shahin Arefzadeh, CTIO, Ziotis
- Don Clarke, Principal Architect, Network Technologies, CableLabs
- Victoria Lonker, Vice President, Verizon