ETSI's Centre for Testing and Interoperability and the TeraFlowSDN Community are organizing the TFS#3 Hackfest on 16-17 October 2023 and the Ecosystem Day on 18 October 2023. The events will be hosted by CTTC in their premises in Castelldefels, Barcelona, Spain, and co-located with the TFS#3 Plenary.
This Hackfest will be dedicated to the use of P4 in TeraFlowSDN, starting with an overview, followed by a gradual walkthrough of an end-to-end P4 based demo, then a more interactive session. Sessions will be led by key members of the TeraFlowSDN community. Participants will be able to build their own hands on experience of P4 forwarding with TeraFlowSDN: deployment, configuration, operation, monitoring, update, etc...
Who should attend:
- Network Operators and Service providers, who want to get first-hand operational experience with TeraFlowSDN Controller
- System Integrators, who want to develop their expertise with TeraFlowSDN
- Academia and Universities, who are using or considering TeraFlowSDN as a platform for their research activities in networking
- TeraFlowSDN developers and users that want to share and test with the community
- Members of other research projects interested in using TeraFlowSDN Controller in their research and proof-of-concept activities.
Registration is mandatory.
Participants can check the latest prerequisites to get ready for this Hackfest.