IT Project Manager – Permanent contract
Based in Sophia Antipolis, ETSI is looking for an IT Project Manager within its ITC Division.
The IT Project Manager oversees one or more business applications, and the position includes the following tasks:
- Act as the main contact for functional or technical questions on these applications
- Evaluate the needs or problems expressed by users on their applications.
- Write functional specifications that meet user needs.
- Supervise design and development activities, whether the project is carried out in-house or outsourced.
- Write a compliance test plan and participate in the validation of deliverables with users.
- Track incidents and manage incident resolution, compliance, and patch delivery.
- Manage project documentation, check that it is complete and conforms to quality templates.
- Inform users of planned changes in production.
- Organize the deployment in production.
- Produce a regular report on the progress of the project(s).
This role requires a good understanding of the technical architecture of the applications, a good knowledge of the data flows between the application components and a mastery of the information model and associated tools.
Applications will be particularly welcomed from candidates having the following profile:
- University degree or equivalent in computer science
- Experience in a role of IT Project Manager, Business Analyst or Developer
- Ability to model, analyze and transform data using appropriate computer languages (e.g. SQL, scripting languages)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and suppliers, both in writing and orally
- Good English skills - oral and written
All applications must be submitted through our online application form:
The deadline is 23 May 2023.