Advert for a Functional Analyst for the IT & Connectivity Division
Based in ETSI Headquarters in Sophia Antipolis, French Riviera
The Information Technology and Connectivity (ITC) Division within the ETSI Secretariat is responsible for providing the IT infrastructure and applications that serve ETSI members’ needs.
A vacancy now exists for a Functional Analyst Position within the ITC Division and applications are invited.
- Collect and qualify the needs expressed by the users,
- Write the functional specifications to meet these needs,
- Adapt the information model,
- Control and test the changes made to the applications,
- Integrate the new applications in the information system,
- Help the users to master the evolutions,
- Support development teams in analysing and solving complex problems.
This role requires a good understanding of the technical architecture of the applications, a good knowledge of the data flows between the application components and a mastery of the information model and associated tools.
- University degree or equivalent in computer science
- Experience in a software functional analyst or developer role
- Ability to model, analyse and transform data using appropriate computer languages (e.g. SQL, scripting languages)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and suppliers, both in writing and orally
- Good English skills - oral and written
Applications for this position should be received preferably before Friday 14 May 2021 and should include a Curriculum Vitae of the candidate, in English, together with a short description of the relevant qualifications held and experience gained.
Applications should be submitted by E-mail to [email protected].