Advert for a Microsoft 365 Developer for the ETSI IT & Connectivity Division
Based in ETSI Headquarters in Sophia Antipolis, French Riviera
We are looking for one Microsoft 365 Developer and applications are invited
This role requires expertise on data modelling and data processing in general, a good knowledge of Microsoft 365 services and Microsoft Power Platform, the ability to analyse and maintain Word macros and Access-based tools.
A participation to a data reporting and/or data analytics project will be considered as a plus.
Candidates presenting a similar experience or a developer experience and wishing to move to this type of position are welcome to propose their application
- University degree or equivalent in Electronic, Telecommunications, or Information Technology
- Graduate degree in computer science or a few years of proven experience in application development
- Understanding of application development life cycle
- Experience with MS 365 collaboration tools (Teams and SharePoint)
- Experience with Microsoft Access and Power Platform Common Data Service
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel
- Ability to model, analyse and transform data using appropriate computer languages (e.g. SQL, scripting languages)
- Good communication skills
- Good English skills - oral and written
- Development and deployment of specific business solutions based on the Microsoft 365 ecosystem and components, e.g. SharePoint Online, Teams, Office, Power Platform (Power Automate, PowerApps, PowerBI)
- Intervention in all stages of the application life cycle: analysis of user needs, contribution to functional specifications, development, testing, deployment in production, maintenance, and user support
- Migration of SharePoint 2013 apps to SharePoint OnlineStudy and replacement of existing document processing tools with Power Platform and Office 365-based tool
Study and replacement of existing document processing tools with Power Platform and Office 365-based tools
Automation of the integration of the new solutions in ETSI information system
Support to the users to master agreed solutions
Please send your CV together with a motivation letter, in English, to [email protected] by 20 March 2021.