The following is a list of algorithms developed and administered by ETSI. They may be used subject to certain conditions. Each algorithm in the list includes a link to a confidentiality and restricted usage undertaking. This outlines the conditions under which a license will be granted to use the algorithm.
|Name of Algorithm||Extra Information||Price/ |
|TETRA - The rules for the management of the encryption algorithms are given below:|
|TEA1||TS 101 053-1||€1,000|
|TEA2 (see note) ||TS 101 053-2 |
Note: The Custodian for the TEA2 algorithm is the TCCA SFPG@TCCA.info & not ETSI.
|TEA3||TS 101 053-3||€1,000|
|TEA4||TS 101 053-4||€1,000|
|TAA1||TS 101 052||€1,000|
The following older algorithms have been removed from the ETSI site; for enquiries about these algorithms please contact us.
- The DSAA (DECTTM Standard Authentication algorithm)
- The DSC (DECTTM standard cipher)
- TESA-7 (TE9 authentication algorithm)
- USA-4 (UPT authentication algorithm)
- HIPERLAN (High PERformance Local Area Network)
- GSM-CTS (Cordial)
- A5-GMR1 (Encryption Algorithm)