Codes are used by the communications industry to convey information about systems and equipment. The list of codes distributed by ETSI is given below. The administrative cost for each code ordered is €150 each (VAT excluded).
- DECTTM EIC (Equipment Installer’s Code)
- DECTTM EMC (Equipment Manufacturer Code)
- DECTTM POC (Public Operator Code)
- TETRATM FAC (Type Approval Code)
- DMR (Digital Mobile Radio)
- TETRATM Location System Coding
- TETRATM proprietary AT command name family
- TETRATM FAC (Final Assembly Code)
- TETRATM proprietary element owner
- TETRATM SDS-TL protocol identifier
The list of public codes already assigned can be downloaded.
How to request a code
Codes are only delivered under certain conditions.
- OPEN the Provision of and restricted usage undertaking form.
- SELECT the code you wish to order.
- FILL IN your details in the "Provision of and restricted usage undertaking".
Important: If the email address is not a professional one, the request will not be considered as a valid request and it will be impossible to finalize the order.
- SIGN the electronic "Provision of and restricted usage undertaking".
- SEND it.
Note: This will automatically send the request to you and to the ETSI algorithms and codes service.
IMPORTANT: Requesting a code via our online Provision of an restricted usage undertaking form generates a unique entry in our database which allows us to release the code(s). It is necessary and independent from the payment via the WEBstore and the creation of the invoice, should you choose this method of payment.
How to pay
The administrative charge is €150 for each code ordered (VAT excluded).
Payment can be done with the following methods:
- by credit card accepted by our payment service (i.e. American Express, Visa, Master Card, and CB) when the request is made online via the ETSI WEBstore (please see IMPORTANT note under "How to request a code" above);
- by wire transfer to the bank account as designated in ETSI's invoice within thirty (30) days after issuing of the said invoice by ETSI.
After payment reception, the "Provision of and restricted usage undertaking" countersigned by the ETSI Director-General will be sent electronically to you.
For a faster service, we recommend a payment via our WEBstore. The invoice is then automatically created on the next business day and the code(s) can be released by the team.
For further information, please contact us.