Codes are used by the communications industry to convey information about systems and equipment. The list of codes distributed by ETSI is given below. The administrative cost for each code ordered is €150 each (VAT excluded).
- DECTTM EIC (Equipment Installer’s Code)
- DECTTM EMC (Equipment Manufacturer Code)
- DECTTM POC (Public Operator Code)
- TETRATM FAC (Type Approval Code)
- DMR (Digital Mobile Radio)
- TETRATM Location System Coding
- TETRATM proprietary AT command name family
- TETRATM FAC (Final Assembly Code)
- TETRATM proprietary element owner
- TETRATM SDS-TL protocol identifier
The list of public codes already assigned can be downloaded.
How to request a code
Codes are only delivered under certain conditions.
- OPEN the Confidentiality of and Restricted Usage undertaking form.
- SELECT the code you wish to order.
Please be reminded that the name provided as the legal representative of the contract (page 1) must be the same as the signatory of the contract (page 5).
- FILL IN your details in the "Confidentiality of and Restricted Usage Undertaking" (also named "CRUU web form").
Important: If the company name in the signer's e-mail address does not match the name of the company making the request, the request will not be considered as a valid request and it will be impossible to finalize the order.
- SIGN the electronic "CRUU web form".
- SEND it.
- You will receive an e-mail, asking you to CONFIRM your e-mail address.
NOTE: E-mails are sent by Adobe sign/ETSI ([email protected] or [email protected]).
If these e-mails are not received, please check the junk/spam folder of the server or e-mail address mailbox.
- When confirmed, the ETSI Secretariat will automatically receive your order.
IMPORTANT: Please beware that filling in the "CRUU web form" is an indispensable process in order to obtain the code and is independent from the payment.
How to pay
The administrative charge is €150 for each code ordered (VAT excluded).
Payment can be done with the following methods:
- by credit card accepted by our payment service (i.e. American Express, Visa, Master Card, and CB) when the request is made online via the ETSI WEBstore (please see IMPORTANT note under "How to request a code" above);
- by wire transfer to the bank account as designated in ETSI's invoice within thirty (30) days after issuing of the said invoice by ETSI. Please contact us ([email protected]) to obtain the proforma invoice.
For a faster service, we recommend a payment via our WEBstore. The payment is registered by the accountancy on the next business day and the code(s) will then be released by the Secretariat.
Once the payment is received, the "CRUU web form" will be digitally countersigned by a duly authorized ETSI representative. You will then receive an e-mail from “Adobe Sign” with the CRUU web form containing the codes attached.
For further information, please contact us.