Publicly Available Specifications
Other brochures & guides
A Guide to Writing World Class Standards
Jointly produced brochures
- Standards for Smart Grids – Recommendations for smart grid standardization in Europe
extracted from the final report of the CEN/CENELEC/ETSI Joint Working Group on Standards for Smart Grids
- Standardization supporting accessibility
A better inclusion of disabled persons and an ageing population are major challenges for Europe and beyond. This joint CEN-CENELEC-ETSI brochure describes how the European Standards Organizations are integrating accessibility in their standards.
- The European regulatory environment for radio equipment and spectrum
Jointly produced by the ECC and ETSI with support from the European Commission, this brochure provides an introduction to the regulatory environment in Europe for radio equipment and spectrum and some key information for newcomers.
Many of the technologies that ETSI standardizes are introduced in a series of flyers which are accessible below.
Greater detail of ETSI's work in each technology can be found in the specific technology pages.
- Broadcast standards
- Cooperative ITS
- Context Information Management
- Digital Private Mobile Radio
- eXtended Reality
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Methods for Testing and Specification
- Methods for Testing and Specification - group TST
- Millimetre Wave Transmission
- Multi-access Edge Computing
- Network Functions Virtualization
- Quantum Key Distribution
- Quantum Safe Cryptography
- Reconfigurable Radio System
- Smart Cities
- The Global Testing Language - TTCN3