UCAAT 2022, hosted by Siemens Munich on 13-15 September, is currently calling for presentations.
UCAAT is the pinnacle in the calendar of ETSI’s Technical Committee Methods for Testing and Specification. This well-established event addresses the practical challenges of testing and test automation faced by industry today. UCAAT is dedicated to all aspects of automated testing and is not limited in scope. Rapid technical advances in application areas such as information and communication technology, industrial automation, transportation (automotive, avionics, rail), enterprise information technology, healthcare, and biotechnology, as well as shifting operational landscapes such as DevOps practices and machine learning techniques applied to software development are ever increasing the demands on testing.
UCAAT 2022: Testing of Trustworthy Systems
Our society becomes increasingly dependent on complex software systems and widely interconnected systems of systems that take over more and more crucial tasks of our daily lives. These systems will be only accepted by their users if they offer a high level of trust in various facets reaching from safety, availability, business integrity, to robustness, security, and other areas. Moreover, these large systems integrate many different technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence or semantic networks, that are challenging on their own. Testing and certifying them becomes therefore an urgent task that needs to be addressed through appropriate methods, tools, and processes. UCAAT 2022 aims at discussing particularly all aspects concerning trustworthiness of systems and how it can be tackled best in testing. UCAAT 2022 provides a unique opportunity for practitioners, tool vendors, test service providers and researchers from many different application domains to come together.
Attendees will be able to exchange on:
- Experiences gained and lessons learned from the adoption of novel test automation techniques, methods, and tools
- The long-term application and the latest advances in the industrial use of test automation.
The event is of particular interest for:
- Test engineers, designers or test automation experts
- Engineers working in test specification, automation, DevOps and RPA
- Software developers or architects
- Project leaders or managers in digital transformation
- Test tool or service providers
- Test and quality assurance analysts
- Academics and researchers in testing
- Call for Presentation Deadline: 2 May 2022
- Notification of Acceptation: 30 May 2022
- Programme online: 15 June 2022
- Presentation submission: 29 August 2022
The independent Programme Committee is composed mostly of industry stakeholders nominated by the appointed Programme Committee Chair.
The Programme Committee determines the call for presentations and evaluates the received presentation, poster, and tutorial proposals to select the best ones for the conference programme.
Programme Committee Chairs:
- Andreas Ulrich, Siemens AG
- Stephan Schulz, Giesecke + Devrient
Programme Committee Members:
- Jorge Asensio, ARHS Developments
- Sergio Borghese, NetResults Srl
- Carlos Cárdenas, Dekra
- Rémi Caudwell, Sogeti
- Tibor Csöndes, Ericsson Hungary
- Zhen Ru Dai, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (HAW)
- Alexis Despeyroux, Testing Solutions and Services
- Muslim Elkotob, Vodafone
- Baris Güldali, S&N Invent
- Raquel Jimenez, MTP
- Martti Käärik Elvior, LLC
- Philip Makedonski, University of Göttingen
- Ultan Mulligan, ETSI
- Dejan Ničković , AIT
- Jorge Pascal, Cariad Technology
- Axel Rennoch, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Matthias Simon, Nokia
- Szilard Szell, Eficode Oy
- Dirk Tepelmann, Spirent
- Peter Zimmerer, Siemens AG
Join us and bring your experience to UCAAT 2022!
UCAAT 2022 is currently calling for:
- Proposals for 20-minute conference presentations (incl. questions)
- Posters focusing on upcoming trends and practical aspects of testing,
- 90-min or 180-min long tutorials (presentations and/or hands-on demonstrations).
Submission details: Deadline 2 May 2022
Please briefly describe your planned presentation by 2 May 2022, using the applicable template below, and upload your filled out template in PDF format as an attachment as part of your Easychair submission via https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ucaat2022. Presentations slides are only required after a positive notification of aceptance of your proposal on May 30.
We welcome submissions covering modern test automation approaches, technologies, and strategies that are applicable to industrial practice. UCAAT solicits especially experience reports, lessons learnt and case studies. Focus will be given to submissions covering the conference theme, but other submissions are also welcome.Submissions should not exceed three A4 pages and should seek to deliver a message for a broader user community test professionals and report on experiences of testing technologies and should not focusless on tooling details.
The Programme Committee will evaluate all proposals and select the best proposals matching the event’s objectives. Accepted contributions will be notified by 30 May 2022.
Topics of Interest for submissions to UCAAT 2022 include (but are not limited to):
- Experiences from the application of advanced test automation techniques in different application domains
- Advances in practices for automated testing of
- Safety critical systems and real time systems
- Security-related properties
- Stochastic systems, e.g. systems that include artificial intelligence
- Cloud-based systems
- Open-source projects and testing solutions
- New approaches for the design of automated test frameworks applied to
- Embedded systems
- Web applications and services
- IoT systems
- Blockchains and smart contracts
- Large scale distributed systems
- Advances in (standardized) test specification languages and methodologies
- Use of digital twins and virtual commissioning test automation solutions
- Automation and optimization of test related activities in continuous integration, delivery, and deployment
- Quality characteristics and metrics for an automatic assessment and management of non-functional system properties such as usability, security, robustness, performance, or trustworthiness
- Lessons learnt from applying advanced test automation processes covering:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Test, Behaviour, or Acceptance Test Driven Development (TDD/BDD/ATDD)
- Model-Based Testing (MBT), property based testing
- Requirement based testing (functional and non-functional requirements)
More information on UCAAT 2022 are available from this site.
We are currently calling for exhibitors. Should you wish to exhibit at UCAAT 2022, and introduce your organization, company, product or service to people interested in advanced automated testing
- complete and return the application form below for submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitor application form
The selection will be on first-come-first-serve basis as the number of exhibition spaces is limited. The organizers reserve the right to refuse irrelevant exhibition proposals.
Exhibition Stands are free of charge and consist of:
- A 4sqm stand with 1 table, 2 chairs, electricity and internet connection
- Possibility to display company’s own exhibition material on the stand (pop up, banner...)
- UCAAT exhibitors will be listed on the website
- The exhibition area will be announced at the opening of conference
- The Conference programme will promote the exhibition area
- Encourage participants to visit the stands during coffee/lunch breaks
- Exhibition stands plan available in printed programme
- 10 lines company profile and logo in the printed programme
Should you need any further information, please contact email@example.com
German Testing Day Digital 2022
Be a part of the company-independent conference on software quality on 03 + 04 May 2022! For everyone involved in quality assurance of business IT systems as well as embedded systems, the German Testing Day Digital offers the perfect platform! The main focus is on the sharing of experiences & new trends as well as methods. Look forward to 25 cutting-edge sessions on testing including inside talks by Vodafone, Raiffeisen Bank, Siemens Healthineers and many more!
» More info
HUSTEF is one of Europe’s premier Software Testing & Quality conferences with 730+ attendees from 30+ countries preserving its very friendly and familiar atmosphere.This year we are coming back as a LIVE event on 4-6 October!
Would you like to join us as a Speaker? Submit your proposal and see you in Budapest, Hungary!
The ASQF is the network of experts for quality. With 1.200 members we have been developing and securing software and system quality for 25 years.
Upcoming event: The 7th ASQF Testing Day on April 7, 2022 invites you to discuss the effects on training, projects and day-to-day business.
» View all ASQF events
UCAAT 2022 is hosted by Siemens AG in Munich, Germany on 13 – 15 September 2022.
The conference will take place in the Siemens AG Conference Center
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 München
Location: Central site
U/S-Bahn station: Neuperlach Süd - Line U5
It is planned that the event takes place as a physical event in a large auditorium and will also include exhibitions.
If the Covid-19 situation worsens again,the conference might take place as an entirely virtual event. All participants will be informed about the final conference format by 30 May 2022.
UCAAT is an established series of annual events. Previous editions of the UCAAT have focused on different aspects of test automation following emerging trends through the years. Information about previous editions of the UCAAT, including the programmes and presentation slides, are available from the archived websites linked below. Browse through the archives and discover past experiences shared at UCAAT!