The 2022 edition of the ETSI IoT Week, “Pursuing Digital and Green Transformation”, will take place physically in ETSI premises, Sophia Antipolis, France, on 10-14 October2022.
The ETSI IoT Week consists of a series of events:a tutorial on ontologies and semantic interoperability for IoT on 10 October, the ETSI IoT Conference on 11-14 October with demonstrations on 11-13 October.
This gathering of IoT experts has become the must attend event for anyone involved in IoT and who understands the importance of standard-enabled technologies for IoT service deployments.
The event will offer the community an up-to-date overview of the major European and global trends in IoT services, technology innovations, deployments, and the relevant standardization work, highlighting new initiatives and directions of IoT in the context of green and digital transformation..
The ETSI IoT Week will be of particular interest to organizations and stakeholders (including verticals) interested in the service and operational areas of IoT: industry, SMEs, R&D and academia, decision and policy makers, users of the IoT standards such as cities, governments, and societal actors.
The event will focus on:
- IoT technologies and innovations (semantics and ontologies, digital twins, IoT and edge, IoT and AI among others);
- IoT for a better life, including digital and green transformation and eHealth;
- Horizontal ETSI IoT standards for the vertical business sectors.
The ETSI IoT Week is an excellent opportunity to network with other IoT stakeholders and actively contribute to the shaping of future IoT solutions and standards.
If you missed the last edition of ETSI IoT Week in Sophia Antipolis, watch the interviews and feedback in our video filmed during the event in our HQs.
Programme Committee Members:
- Francisco da Silva, ETSI SmartM2M Vice Chair, Huawei Technologies
- Laura Daniele, TNO
- Mauro Dragoni, Fondazione Bruno Kessler
- Ray Forbes, ETSI ISG ENI Chair, Huawei Technologies
- Lindsay Frost, ETSI ISG CIM Chair, NEC
- Raul Garcia-Castro, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM)
- Patrick Guillemin, ETSI
- Roland Hechwartner, oneM2M Technical Plenary Chair, Deutsche Telekom AG / T-Mobile International Austria, Programme Committee Vice Chair
- Georgios Karagiannis, Huawei Technologies
- Alex Leadbeater, ETSI TC CYBER Chair, BT
- Luigi Liquori, INRIA
- Svetoslav Mihaylov, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Thierry Monteil, IRIT
- Marie-Agnes Peraldi-Frati, INRIA
- Xavier Piednoir, ETSI
- Enrico Scarrone, ETSI SmartM2M Chair, oneM2M Steering Committee Chair, Telecom Italia S.p.A., Programme Committee Chair
- Massimo Vanetti, European Digital SME Alliance, Programme Committee Vice Chair
- Michelle Wetterwald, Netellany/ FB Consulting, Programme Committee Vice Chair
- Suno Wood, ETSI TC eHEALTH Chair, eG4U
Up to 10 Demonstrations showcasing use cases and technologies in support of the digital and green transformation will complement the programme of the event,
from 11 to 13 October.
Standardized Device Provisioning and Data Access with oneM2M
Andreas Kraft, Deutsche Telekom IoT GmbH
Heterogenous, Federated Iot Systems For Public Protection And Disaster Relief Scenarios
Michael Street, NATO C&I Agency
The IoTAC Software Security-by-Design (SSD) Platform
Miltiadis Siavvas, Centre for Research and Technology Hellas
oneM2M Stacks and Self Energy Consumption
Thierry Monteil, IRIT
Demonstration of MEC IoT API
Marco Centenaro, Athonet S.r.l.
oneM2M-based Unmanned Aircraft Data Management Platform
Jong-Hong Park, Korea Electronics Technology Institute
Digital Transformation using AI-enabled IoT based on the oneM2M Standards
JaeSeung Song, Sejong University & KETI
Managing AI Services with oneM2M and Semantics
Sébastien Bolle, Orange
Demonstrate SAREF-Based Semantic Interoperability In Action
Laura Daniele, TNO/ InterConnect