ETSI is pleased to announce the 8th edition of UCAAT, the User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing, taking place in October 2021.
UCAAT 2021: Testing to the Edge
Test process automation has proven to increase productivity and product quality. As the COVID-19 pandemic has shifted and increased the demands on various IT systems and services in terms of interoperability, scalability, and adaptability, test automation is essential for delivering agile solutions in uncertain times. Sharing knowledge and learning from experience of others helps everyone to get better prepared for future challenges.
The annual ETSI User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing (UCAAT) is the pinnacle in the calendar of ETSI’s Technical Committee Methods for Testing and Specification (TC MTS). UCAAT 2021 will be a virtual event this year.
UCAAT is dedicated to the practical engineering and application aspects of automated testing, including experiences from the use of new techniques for test automation, advanced test automation processes, and standardised testing languages and methodologies for test automation in different application domains, such as IT services, telecommunications, transportation, healthcare, finance, and smart cities.
Should I attend?
If you are a:
- Test engineer, designer or test automation expert
- Engineer working in test specification, automation, DevOps and RPA
- Software developer or architect
- Project leader or manager in digital transformation
- Test tool or service provider
- Test and quality assurance analyst
… then UCAAT 2021 will provide you with a unique opportunity to get together with your peers and exchange on experiences gained and lessons learned, both from the adoption of novel test automation techniques, methods, and tools and from the long-term application of test automation.
The independent programme committee is composed mostly of industry stakeholders nominated by the appointed Programme Committee Chair. The programme committee determines the call for presentations and evaluates the received presentation, poster, and tutorial proposals to select the best ones for the conference programme.
Programme Committee Chair:
- Philip Makedonski, University of Göttingen
Programme Committee Members:
- Alexis Despeyroux, Testing Solutions and Services
- Andreas Ulrich, Siemens AG
- Anne Kramer, sepp.med GmbH
- Carlos Cardenas, DEKRA Testing and Certification, S.A.U
- Ceren Şahin, University of Luxembourg
- Dirk Tepelmann, Spirent
- Gjore Zaharchev, Seavus
- Jorge Asensio, ARHS Developments
- Jorge Pascal, Audi AG
- Mark Beierl, Canonical Ltd
- Martin Schneider, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Martti Käärik Elvior, LLC
- Michele Carignani, ETSI
- Muslim Elkotob, Vodafone
- Pierre Lynch, Keysight
- Raquel Jimenez, MTP
- Rémi Caudwell, Sogeti
- Sergio Borghese, NetResults Srl
- Stephan Schulz, Giesecke + Devrient
- Szilard Szell, Eficode Oy
- Tibor Csöndes, Ericsson Hungary
- Václav Vidoň, Kiwi.com
- Zhen Ru Dai, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (HAW)
The programme will be published in June 2021.
UCAAT offers an opportunity to come together, learn from each other’s experiences, and hear about the latest advances in the industrial use of test automation. We welcome the community to attend presentations, posters and tutorials related to the application of modern test automation approaches, technologies and strategies in practice.
Sponsor UCAAT 2021 and introduce your organization, company, product, or service to a large, qualified audience interested in test automation. Co-brand your organization with the ETSI UCAAT brand to demonstrate your commitment to automated testing and standardization.
Please contact [email protected] to register your interest.
UCAAT is an established series of annual events. Previous editions of the UCAAT have focused on different aspects of test automation following emerging trends through the years. Information about previous editions of the UCAAT, including the programmes and presentation slides, are available from the archived websites linked below. Browse through the archives and discover past experiences shared at UCAAT!