We are entering an exciting new era of communications, and fixed networks play an essential role in that evolution alongside and in cooperation with mobile networks. Ubiquitous fibre connections are key to industry convergence and innovation of services and solutions.
ETSI is launching a new group dedicated to examining the 5th generation fixed network (F5G). The ETSI Industry Specification Group will further enhance the benefits that 5G has brought to mobile networks with a focus on fixed networks and the evolution of deployment of fibre to multiple scenarios. ISG F5G will work on the family of standards that will define the paradigm of Fibre to the Home shifting to Fibre to Everything.
Join us and take this unique opportunity to exchange with industry key players and experts.
- Ms. Julie Kunslter, Principal Analyst, OVUM
- Mr. Luis Jorge Romero, Director-General, ETSI
- Mr. Luis Alveirinho, Chief Technical Officer, ALTICE PORTUGAL
- Prof. Ronald Freund, Head of Photonic Networks and Systems, FRAUNHOFER INSTITUTE
- Mr. Bill Wang, Vice President of Transport and Access Product Line, HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES
- Mr. Oğuzkağan Kanlıdere, Fixed Access Senior Architect, TURK TELEKOM
- Dr. Luca Pesando, Chair of ETSI ISG F5G, TIM