The regulatory environment for market access and spectrum in the EU is changing, which influences the whole CEPT and beyond.
The ETSI Summit taking place on 2 April 2020 in ETSI premises will address the new regulatory initiatives and challenges for industry and markets as well as the role European standards play.
The Summit will seek to improve the understanding of new dynamics and help to shape future actions in the light of EU policy and regulatory developments.
In particular, how to:
- Continue to support innovation and the competitiveness of European industry
- Continue to help SMEs to identify & meet regulatory requirements
- Continue to help products to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements in EU, CEPT and the Rest of the World
- Continue to meet the manufacturers’ need to have a predictable regulatory process to support investment
- Continue to define the “Generally-accepted State of the Art” by consensus-driven standards
- Achieve the Commission’s objective for legal certainty using voluntary Harmonised Standards providing Presumption of Conformity
- Achieve the best balance between technical & service neutrality and the need for interoperability
The event will be of particular interest to Administrations; Manufacturers; Notified Bodies; Market surveillance authorities; European Commission; EFTA.
Save the Date & Register! The programme will be online in January 2020.