With quantum cryptography taking centre stage at many conferences, other exciting advances in cryptography can often be overlooked.
This thread will highlight new developments in cryptography, explain the mathematics behind the innovations, and share use cases for implementors – bringing together academics and industry partners.
Topics will include Identity-Based Encryption, Attribute-Based Encryption and Fully Homomorphic Encryption.
The Programme Committee is gathering input on the following aspects:
- Attribute-based Encryption (ABE)
- Identity-based Encryption (IBE)
- Fully Homomorphic Encryption (FHE)
- Applications and use cases for ABE, IBE or FHE
- Deployments and lessons learned (note: we expect a focus on technical, usability and/or business aspects; we will not accept marketing presentations)
- Other advanced cryptography (note: not cryptography that is purely designed to resist quantum attack)
Fill in the presentation proposal webform for the Advanced Cryptography thread by 20 November 2019.
Should you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ETSI would like to thank the following people for their involvement in this event:
- François Ambrosini (P3)
- Kirsty P. (NCSC)