One year after coming into force, the workshop will review the state of play of the EU Cybersecurity Act with feedback on the first schemes being adopted and discussion on 5G networks and consumer IoT security certification schemes.
The Programme Committee is currently working on building the agenda and processing the input received further to the closed call for presentations on the following subjects:
- Feedback on 1st security certification schemes being adopted with the Cybersecurity Act
- 5G network security certification
- Consumer IoT security certification
Contact email@example.com in case of questions.
ETSI would like to thank the following people for their involvement:
- Sonia Compans (ETSI)
- Loic Habermacher (Orange)
- Sven Lachmund (Deutsche Telekom and GSMA)
- Wei Liu (Huawei)
- Andreas Mitrakas (ENISA)
- Jasper Pandza (DCMS)
- Colin Whorlow (NCSC)