ETSI M2M Workshop 2015 featuring oneM2M
Connecting the Internet of Things
ETSI’s popular M2M workshop returns for 2015.
Focusing on ETSI’s standardization for M2M and the Internet of Things in our SmartM2M committee and our Partnership Project oneM2M, this event is a must-attend for anybody involved in M2M and IoT standardization.
This year there will be a particular focus on Smart Cities and on Smart Living, with the inclusion of two thematic workshops in the programme.
Find out what has been delivered in oneM2M Release 1, who is using it and how. Discover what the plans are for oneM2M Release2. Understand the standards landscape, which body is doing what, and how the different standards organizations are working together. Hear or present proposals on future standards work related to M2M and the Internet of Things.
See oneM2M in action: the oneM2M Showcase will run in parallel with the workshop. A set of multi-party demonstrations will present oneM2M standards in use in applications related to Smart Cities and Smart Living.
|Josef||Blanz||Qualcomm UK Ltd (ETSI)|
|Nicolas||Damour||Sierra Wireless SA|
|Francois||Ennesser||Gemalto N.V. (ETSI)|
|Roland||Hechwartner||Deutsche Telekom AG|
|Victor||Kueh||Huawei Technologies UK (ETSI)|
|Enrico||Scarrone||Telecom Italia SpA|
|Joerg||Swetina||NEC Europe Ltd. (ETSI)|
The Programme Committee is now pleased to announce this year's programme. Download the agenda.
This 2015 Workshop will be articulated around the following themes:
- Wednesday 9th December: Market and Industry Trends for IoT
- Thursday 10th December: Smart City and Smart Living
- Friday 11th December (ending at 1pm): Implementations and large scale projects
The 10 oneM2M Showcases will present the following demonstrations:
- Showcase A: FIWARE-oneM2M interoperability
Easy Global Market, KETI,NEC, Sejong University,Telefonica
- Showcase B: Application of oneM2M technologies for Low Power Wide Area network radio communications (LPWA-LoRa) in the city
- Showcase C: oneM2M Based Lightweight M2M Gateway for Smart Living and Connected Vehicles
- Showcase D: oneM2M enabled dual-SIM smartphone management
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., China Academy of Information and Communications Technology (CAICT)
- Showcase E: eHealth Demo: A oneM2M based Connected Health (eHealth) solution featuring commercial monitoring devices
InterDigital Communications, Lamprey Networks Inc., iConnectiv, oneTRANSPORT, Convida and Continua
- Showcase F: Advanced Home Energy Management
ESMIG, Sierra Wireless, Kamstrup, Green Energy Options, Cybergrid, Energate
- Showcase G: Turnkey Smart city service platform using LPWAN (LoRa) and oneM2M API
Multi-Tech Systems Inc, Incl Vertical M2M, Sierra Wireless
- Showcase H: Vehicle Data Collection Network
TOYOTA InfoTechnology Center, KDDI
- Showcase I: GridPocket and WAGO Contact oneM2M Energy Efficiency ecosystem
- Showcase J: OM2M opens the box of smart applications
LAAS-CNRS, Orange, SRC Solution