2nd UCAAT - ETSI User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing
An international conference dedicated to test automation, jointly organized by ETSI, QualityMinds and the German Testing Night.
UCAAT is dedicated to the practical engineering and application aspects of automated testing including model-based testing, test methodologies, test management and use of test languages such as TTCN-3.
The ETSI User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing offers an ideal opportunity for test designers, engineers working in test specification and automation, novices as well as testing experts, quality and/or project managers, and for test tool and service providers from around the world to come together to see, hear about, share experiences and learn about the latest advances in the industrial use of test automation.
A dedicated conference web site is available at http://ucaat.etsi.org/2014/index.html where details of the venue, call for papers, exhibition, detailed programme and speakers will be published.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Lessons learned from applying advanced test automation technologies, e.g. TDL (Test description language), TTCN-3 (Test and Test Control Notation), UTP (UML Testing Profile), and domain-specific languages used in testing into existing environments in industrial case studies and production testing Using advanced test automation for testing of non-functional requirements, e.g. security, and performance
- Experiences from using model-based and other advanced test automation in processes with very short release cycles or in agile environments
- Advanced testing frameworks & methodologies, their benefits and drawbacks
- Lessons learned from using TDD (Test Driven Development), ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), PBT (Property Based Testing), BDD (Behavior Driven Development), and other advanced test processes in industrial settings
- Test automation in the context of DevOps to bring development and operations together
- Experiences on the effects from the usage of advanced test automation on company organizations
- Experiences on introduced advanced automation techniques in organizations
- Standardization efforts related to advanced test automation