The ETSI Seminar
The ETSI Seminar is run twice a year (June and December), to provide an intensive course on ETSI, its organization, structure, ways of working and related subjects.
It is targeted at those who are new to ETSI or those who need to develop a deeper understanding of how to work effectively in ETSI.
The last Seminar took place from 5 to 6 December 2016.
The next Seminar takes place in June 2017.
Watch this space for the exact Seminar dates or subscribe to the Events mailing list on top of the page.
Who should attend?
- New members of ETSI
- Candidate (applicant) members
- New delegates in ETSI committees
- Newly appointed chairmen, vice-chairman or rapporteurs in ETSI
- New experts on ETSI Special Task Forces
- Those who are involved in managing or tracking standardization activities
- Staff from national standards bodies, or other standards bodies or fora
In fact, anyone involved in ETSI and standards-making in any way will benefit from attending!
For more information please contact the Events team.