Manage my membership
- Apply for an ETSI Online account (username & password)
- Reset my password
- Change my password
- Update my personal contact details in the ETSI database
(Links on this page are available only to Official or Financial Contacts of ETSI Members)
Each ETSI member designates an official contact and a financial contact who receive the right to manage their membership details.
Official Contacts can perform the following actions:
- View and modify member organization's general information (name, address, phone/fax number, URL, category, etc.)
- Change the name of the official, voting or financial contacts
- Remove delegates representing the member organization
- Request an account for a new delegate representing the member organization
Official and Financial Contacts can perform the following actions:
- View and modify the financial information related to the organization's membership (invoice address, ECRT declaration, download current invoice, online payment of membership fees)
[Button: 'Finance Details']
- Notify ETSI of the intention to withdraw the membership (before 30th September to become effective at the end of the year - please refer to Article 1.4.1 of the Rules of Procedure in the Directives)
Any ETSI member may join 3GPP. Please consult the 3GPP website membership page for details.
Any ETSI member may join the oneM2M Partnership Project. Please consult the oneM2M website for details.
To join an ETSI ISG, please contact the ETSI ISG support team.
Contact the ETSI membership team for assistance with any of these topics.
Read the ETSI Work Programme brochure for more detailed information.
On the ETSI Portal, log in using your ETSI Online username and password, and select the Technical Body you are interested in. Then:
- View the list of upcoming meetings and register to attend
- View the contact details of the chairman and other officials
- View the list of current work items and download the latest drafts. View the documents (contributions) presented to the most recent meeting, etc.
- Subscribe to a Technical Body's e-mail/membership list
- View contact details for ETSI Technical Body support staff
- View all ETSI meetings in the Meeting Calendar database
- Explore the ETSI Work Programme database
ETSI Official and Voting contacts can vote on ETSI Standards and ETSI Guides and provide comments via the eApproval application.
The following guides are available from the ETSI Portal to help members receive the most value from their ETSI membership:
- Delegates' Guide
- Specialist Task Force (STF) expert Guide
- Rapporteurs' Guide
- Writing World Class Standards
- Chairman's Guide (currently being updated)
- Secretary's Guide
- Member Official Contacts' Guide (currently being updated)
- Hosts' Guide