ETSI Documentation Service (EDS)
The ETSI Documentation Service is part of the WEBstore service which is responsible for the production and dispatch of the ETSI DVDs. Since the creation of ETSI, over 20 000 specifications have been published.
Today all the ETSI standards are delivered on 4 easy to use DVDs:
- Library A includes all the ETSI standards up to and including December 2002 (12 024 deliverables and attachments) classified in different ways such as by keywords or deliverables types.
- Library B
includes all ETSI standards from January 2003 up to and includingDecember 2006 (8 104 deliverables and attachments) classified in different ways such as by keywords or deliverables types.
- Library C includes all ETSI standards from January 2007 (1Q2007) up to and including December 2009 (4Q2009) (6 759 deliverables and attachments) classified in different ways such as by keywords or deliverables types.
- Quarterly update includes all ETSI standards from edition 1Q2010 (January 2010) until today (updated 4 times a year).
The standards are available in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document File (PDF) format. They are search-optimized so that you can find what you need with ease.
The service provides:
- access to full text versions of all published ETSI standards and all drafts currently undergoing approval;
- access to electronic attachments (TTCN, C-code, PICS, PIXIT, ASN.1, GDMO, etc.);
- a delta list containing all new and withdrawn deliverables and stopped work items since the previous release.
Please note that if you order all 4 updates, you will also get free access to all the latest updates on-line.
On-line Update service
The EDS On-line Update service gives you access to all new or revised ETSI standards produced since the last quarterly update DVD release.
This service easily allows:
- Access to all previously published ETSI standards.
- Selection of appropriate downloads.
- Printing of downloads.
- Access via the web.
There is also a basket facility when downloading standards to enable several items to be downloaded quickly and easily.
Any quarterly update can now be purchased:
- either individually (however this excludes access to our online update service);
- or you can order all 4 quarterly updates which will also include, free of charge, unlimited access to the On-line Update service.
If you become an ETSI member, the package includes free subscription to the ETSI Documentation Service. You receive one copy of the DVD free of charge and may order additional copies at preferential prices.
If you are interested in one or more of our products, you can order on-line or you can open the corresponding order form according to your company's status.
For more information you can have a look to the ETSI WEBstore brochure.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by:
phone: +33 4 92 94 42 41
fax: +33 4 92 38 49 09