Apply for membership
Please note that when you apply:
- between 1 December and 1 March and are approved at the first member online poll of the year, you are invoiced 100% of the annual member contribution or Observer fee
- between 1 March and 1 June and are approved at the second member online poll of the year, you are invoiced 75% of the annual member contribution or Observer fee
- between 1 June and 1 September and are approved at the third member online poll of the calendar year, you are invoiced 50% of the annual member contribution or Observer fee
- between 1 September and 1 December and are approved at the fourth member online poll of the calendar year, you are invoiced 25% of the annual member contribution or Observer fee
Applicant members awaiting approval of their membership may participate actively in ETSI's work (voting rights are acquired following Approval).
Membership of ETSI is for a calendar year and will be tacitly renewed each year. You have to notify ETSI by 30 September if you wish to withdraw from membership at the end of the current year.
By signing the application forms, your organization agrees to comply with the ETSI Directives and decisions taken by the General Assembly.
- For an organization to be able to participate in an ETSI ISG or the ETSI Open Source MANO group, the relevant ISG/OSG Agreement must be signed. For more information contact the ISG support team.
- For ETSI Members, the Member Agreement is required, and for non-ETSI members the Participant Agreement is required. For OSM, a CCLA also needs to be signed.
Apply online: please fill in the membership application online form and follow the instructions given. Please note that we need to receive a signed original application form.
To accelerate the process, please email or fax (+33 4 93 65 47 16) the signed form to us bearing in mind that we do require the original.
Please also indicate your areas of interest in ETSI via this online new member survey so that we can help you benefit fully from your new membership.
Post the original to: ETSI - Membership Care - 650 route des Lucioles - 06921 Sophia Antipolis - FRANCE.