By joining ETSI you will become part of Europe's leading organization for the development of world class ICT standards.
Membership of ETSI gives you access to Technical Committees, Working Groups, Test events, Seminars and Conferences that deliver immediate advantages to your organization by giving:
- Access to the most up to date information on global telecommunications standards development
- The ability to influence the direction of standards development
- Competitive advantage through the early adoption of the latest standards
- Opportunities to network with industry leaders and raise your own profile
- Opportunities to meet your customers and competitors in a neutral environment
Apply to join ETSI today - Joining ETSI enables you to protect your intellectual property and have your say in the creation of global ICT standards that are shaping future markets.
A new deal - Two new ways to contribute
Micro-Enterprises can now join ETSI with a reduced Unit of Contribution of €3 000* per year.
To benefit from ETSI Micro-Enterprises Membership you must:
- Have less than 10 employees
- Have an annual turnover of not more than €2 million
- Be autonomous
Universities, Public Research Bodies and not-for-profit User Associations can join with a reduced Unit of Contribution of €2 000* per year.
If you don't fall under these categories, see the fees table for different types of ETSI Membership.