ETSI Security Week 2017
12 - 16 June 2017 - ETSI's Headquarters, Sophia Antipolis, South of France
This year's event will address key cybersecurity standardization challenges in the short, medium and longer term. The event will look at the different aspects of cybersecurity underpinning our digital world.
The cybersecurity community will come together at ETSI to network and exchange on the state of standardization for cybersecurity.
Among the topics for discussion are:
- Which standards are needed to support legislation such as the Directive on the security of Network and Information Systems (NIS), General Data Protection Regulation, and the proposal for a Regulation on Privacy and Electronic Communications Code?
- Sharing experiences one year after the eIDAS Regulation has entered into force
- Standardization of registered eDelivery services
- New types of threats introduced by virtualization of network functions and the means to mitigate them
- Future challenges of securing 5G networks and shaping related standards.
It will be a unique opportunity to meet with key security experts and to network, share, influence and learn from your peers.
Here is a summary of each workshop that will be taking place during the Security Week, including the way to contribute to each event.
Participation to any of the events below is free of charge and open to all upon registration.
For logistical and communication purposes, please only register for the workshops you wish to actually attend during the ETSI Security Week.
|12 June||Standards & Legislation||Stable Agenda|
|13 June||eIDAS||Stable Agenda|
|NFV Security Tutorial||n/a|
|14 June||NFV Security
|16 June||5G-ENSURE Project||n/a|
There will be plenty of sponsorship opportunities during this week, contact us for more information!