Working in partnership
Experience has shown us that working with others is the best way to:
- align our standards with those produced by others
- avoid the duplication of effort
- ensure our work is widely accepted and implemented
We have built up a portfolio of partnership agreements with international and regional Standards Development Organizations and fora and consortia around the world, which you can consult in our database of partnership agreements.
Our work with partners can range from informal exchange of information, to development of joint specifications and full cooperation. We have developed different partnership models to meet different needs of our committees and our partners:
- Letter of Intent
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Cooperation Agreement, leading to shared content, joint work, joint deliverables or ETSI publication of another party's specification (Publicly Available Specification)
For any further details please contact our External Relations Officer.