Codes are used by the communications industry to convey information about systems and equipment. At the request of relevant companies, we assign and manage codes for various technologies:
- DECT™ EIC (Equipment Installer’s Code)
- DECT EMC (Equipment Manufacturer Code)
- DECT POC (Public Operator Code)
- DMR (Digital Mobile Radio)
- TETRA Location System Coding
- TETRA proprietary AT command name family
- TETRA FAC (Final Assembly Code)
- TETRA proprietary element owner
- TETRA SDS-TL protocol identifier
You can download a list of the public codes already assigned (select the relevant type of code in this list).
Request a code
For each code ordered there is an administrative charge of €150.
New codes are only delivered under a Confidentiality & Restricted Usage Undertaking procedure or Provision Restricted Usage Undertaking between the Beneficiary and the Provider.
For each code you want to order, there is a specific "Provision of and Restricted Usage Undertaking" form which will be emailed to you when you submit a request.
When we receive your payment we will countersign and return one scanned copy with the code(s) by secure email.
For further information, please contact us.